Akzentz conversion course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailstarlet

Reaction score
Hi I found a very old thread from 2005 but it is in chitchat and though id get a better answer here?! I am using Akzentz at the moment and i am wanting to do a conversion course so i know i am using the products correctly and in the best possible way to get the best result, and was wondering if anyone had done one recently? If so if you could give me as much info about it as possible including where you did it and how much it was thatd be great. I have pm'd Karen (nailtech) so will hopefully hear from her tomorrow, would like some opinions on the course etc though please from fellow geeks. Cheers xx :hug:

Hiya ..you might be better emailing Karen rather then a pm. x

Hiya ..you might be better emailing Karen rather then a pm. x

I did mean email, not pm soz, getting muddeled! i will ring her tomorrow too, really want to know but wont ring today not fair on a sunday, day of rest and all!! Im being impatient!! Any feedback from peeps that have done course would be great though xx

:) Hooray! I have got myself on a conversion course, its in london and with a Lady called Val, she sounds lovely on the phone. I cant wait to learn the tricks of the trade for akzentz, am doing the buff off and options soak off gels, will let you all know how i got on! :hug:

Latest posts

Back