Akzentz for sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
Hi, Please can you advise which Akzentz gels are best for sculpting, I have tried their coverage pink and really like it so want to try out the rest of their gels but not sure which ones to buy to start off with?? - which white would you recommend for example???

Any advice much appreciated :confused:

They do a soft white sculpting gel (french white) and a bright white (ultra french white)...both are lovely but i adore the soft white.

I also love the clear building gel....its super thick and great for getting that shape and extra strength on those clients who like their nails longer.

Hi Angie,

And do the sculpting gels self level or not? as I'm using nsi white sculptor and I find it too thick and hard to work with.

So should I buy - bonding gel, soft white sculpting gel, builder clear and trilite pink??? I already have coverage pink.

Thanks Sara

They don't self level but then you wouldn't want them to when sculpting or trying to build any kind of shape....you want it to stay where you put it...not level out and flood your sidewalls/cuticle are....self levelling IMO is only really necessary for your top gloss.

For sculpting a french look nail i would buy ...

affixit (primer)

super bonding gel

clear building gel

either the soft or ultra white builder gels

topgloss....(my fav is the opalescent)

I don't use trilite...no reason just never needed to.

if youre having problems with the nsi sculpting gel, try "warming" it first by gently swirling your bead around with your brush before starting to work with it. also, you can sculpt with the clear or pink builder gels, theyre not as thick and easier to work with, then use brush on white for the white tip. go to the nsi website and you can watch vids on these techniques. changing systems isnt going to help with this problem:)
Posted via Mobile Device

if youre having problems with the nsi sculpting gel, try "warming" it first by gently swirling your bead around with your brush before starting to work with it. also, you can sculpt with the clear or pink builder gels, theyre not as thick and easier to work with, then use brush on white for the white tip. go to the nsi website and you can watch vids on these techniques. changing systems isnt going to help with this problem:)
Posted via Mobile Device
that is what i do.x

Latest posts

Back