Akzentz Options - is it strong enough over tips or for sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
HI,

Does anyone use Options over tips pr for sculpting? I normally only use it for overlays but have a client that wants soak off gel but extensions, any help greatly apreciated,

Thanks

I have used it in the past on tips. it held fine, but i thought it did discolour a bit. Took on that yellow tinge.( I did use it with the correct akzentz uv lamp.) I use there buff off Thats good , I also like using nsi. Their soak off didn't yellow and is quite strong on tips (if not too long) Feels a little rubbury though, Thats why i use buff off or acrylic if the client wants to soak off.

I was told that the Options line is not really for sculpting as it's not strong enough. It really is to be used for toes and natural overlays that require no strength or build up. For sculpting I use Natural Pink usually and then Trilite for the fill.

So if I get a few from the buff off range, Which gels are best over tips for pink and white french? and which is the best topcoat?

thanks

I use the natural gels with the paint on white, but you also need affixit primer and their bonding gel and one of the top coats. I did have a few problems at 1st but we got them sorted out with the help of fellow geeks. You can do them with the builder white also its all down to the way in which you like to apply them. You can sculpt with these, they also do a clear builder. They have a good choice of gels really.

Latest posts

Back