Alan Carr/Britney

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphrodite26

Reaction score
Just watching last nights chatty man. Did anyone else notice the state of Britney's nails! Her polish was all chipped and picked off.
Really want to get my hands on them lol.

I didn't see that but I do notice everybody's nails.
Worst I've seen recently was on QVC. Model showing rings had flooded cuticles and another one had bad gaps from growth under gel polish. I felt oddly angry about it :)

Lol I get really irritated.

Oh and another one.... Model showing Caite polish effects. Gross messy caviar manicure. All the base coat had run into the nail walls.
I'm just grumpy lol

I noticed that!! all that money and she cant be bothered to get her nail re-done lol

Ooh all I noticed were her hair extensions! There were just awful! You could see her real hair underneath and was a totally different shade of blonde! X

I was shopping in the French Connection concession in Selfridges yesterday and the staff member who served me behind the counter had the worst case of chipped off polish I have ever seen, worse than a 6 year old! It looked hideous and made her look so unprofessional. I would have expected more from a store like that.

I've always been irritated by chipped polish. One of my pet hates. I don't think any public facing employee should be allowed to work with chipped nails.

I noticed that!! all that money and she cant be bothered to get her nail re-done lol

As the saying goes... Money cant buy class.

Bare nails look much better than chipped varnish.

Xx

Never mind her nails and hair did anyone not see how vacant she seemed?

Never mind her nails and hair did anyone not see how vacant she seemed?

Yeah thats all I noticed lol! She didn't have a clue what was going on lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

She definately seemed away with the fairies!

Watched her on this morning today though and she seemed fine! Humorous even x

Latest posts

Back