All booked in for Shrinking Violet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traceyashley

Reaction score
Cant wait to see the results. Im a size 16 and am going a hen party and dressing up as sailors so i was dreading it. But after reading all the great results from it, ill be a sexy sailor after all lol. Xxxxxx

Can't wait to hear your results. I'm thinking of trying it before my hols in a few weeks!

Oh do tell! Booked in for what?

Its a slimming wrap that gets rid of fat :) i want to do the course but want to try it first my self. You can lose up to a dress size in one treatment :) cant tell you how excited i am
Xxxxx

When's your appointment? I'm also thinking of having it done. I've a bridesmaid dress to be in in a months time which doesn't do up over my boobs atm.....oh dear!!!!!!
Let me know how you get on xx

When's your appointment? I'm also thinking of having it done. I've a bridesmaid dress to be in in a months time which doesn't do up over my boobs atm.....oh dear!!!!!!
Let me know how you get on xx

Hi thought I would let you know that my mate has had it done today and has lost 16.5 " :). I cant wait till next wednesay when i have mine done :)
Ill keep you posted

Tracey xx

Latest posts

Back