Almost celeb client alert!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fificharlie

Reaction score
How chuffed was I today??

My 3pm didn't show, I was feeling a little miffed when a lady walked into my salon on her mobile, she had a very strong american accent, and was talking about the 'in flight meals'...........

She asked about gel overlays and decided she wanted to go ahead with some NNO's with Essie's 'Bordeux' as a polish. Fab.

She sat down and said she was worn out, and couldn't wait to get home to New York.

Turns out she is only one of J-LO's crew on her Private Jet!!! When she came in she was talking about what J-LO wanted for her meal to the chef!!!!

Apparently J-Lo and Marc Anthony are flying back to New York tonight from my local airport!

She was chuffed to bits with her calgel NNO's and I gave her the details of Calgel USA to find a salon that could infill them for her back in NYC :)

As I also do waxing, we were talking about that - and her 'waxer' in NY also does Bette Middlers(sp?) waxing! lol!!

How chuffed was I today??

My 3pm didn't show, I was feeling a little miffed when a lady walked into my salon on her mobile, she had a very strong american accent, and was talking about the 'in flight meals'...........

She asked about gel overlays and decided she wanted to go ahead with some NNO's with Essie's 'Bordeux' as a polish. Fab.

She sat down and said she was worn out, and couldn't wait to get home to New York.

Turns out she is only one of J-LO's crew on her Private Jet!!! When she came in she was talking about what J-LO wanted for her meal to the chef!!!!

Apparently J-Lo and Marc Anthony are flying back to New York tonight from my local airport!

She was chuffed to bits with her calgel NNO's and I gave her the details of Calgel USA to find a salon that could infill them for her back in NYC :)

As I also do waxing, we were talking about that - and her 'waxer' in NY also does Bette Middlers(sp?) waxing! lol!!

OOh so you are now the girl, who has touched the girl, who has been touched by the girl , who has touched Bette Midler!!!!

I Love it!!!:Love:Dahling!!!!

LOL - loving it.
Just to add my name to the list of nearly celebrity clients - one of my clients is friends with none other than Robbie Williams:green:!!!!!!! I keep having dreams about me, her, Robbie...........and Ant and Dec? for some reason - playing golf together.:eek:

Don't you just love the friend of a friend of a friend.......congrats on the almost celeb meet !:)

Latest posts

Back