Alternative glue for hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon.hair

Reaction score
Hi there, Ive not been on here for a while,I trained with Racoon Hair extensions a couple of years ago .I've been using their system but due to clients not being able to afford Racoon hair I've now started using another Hair supplier. I'm happy with what I'm using but racoon will not supply the Bonding Polymer to me as I'm not buying their hair. Can any one recommend an alternative :?:
Many thanks

Italian keratin, I've been recomended to get it from roxy but I haven't done it yet, I usually but from a lady local to me

is the Italian Keratin easy to remove:?:

Yea, normal acetone for removal :)

thankyou. I'll order some now :p

I use acetone for the Italian keratin I get locally? Maybe the op should check first?!

As I said I haven't bought it from foxy yet I was recomended it on here

Foxy is alcohol remover, it crumbles down lovely

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

hi, ive looked at Foxy but I'm looking for glue sticks for my applicator. Couldn't see them on there.ant one know any other alternatives

I use italian keratin sticks from angel Remy and use the removed as well x

I use italian keratin sticks from angel Remy and use the removed as well x

They don't sell them anymore :( I looked on the website and it said unavailable so messaged them askin when they would be back in stock and they said they didn't sell them anymore, wonder why that is?! Xx

Probably coz people like me would use acetone and it wouldn't work 😂

what about transform? I would give u the number of The lady I deal with in town but she probably wouldn't post items and were a long way from all of you guys :/

Tasha Jacks sell glue sticks. Not sure how it compares to Racoon though.

They don't sell them anymore :( I looked on the website and it said unavailable so messaged them askin when they would be back in stock and they said they didn't sell them anymore, wonder why that is?! Xx

Well that's no good! I bought loads and about to run out :(

Iv used roxy in the past but use the same glue as LE now as it's more flexible, have also used Swiss keratin in the past from a company called biohair.

Hi, I've been using the same glue for the past 9 years or so and had no problem with it but lately my regular clients are noticing a lot more shedding and fallout than usual. Supplier claims it's still same glue but I'm not so sure..... Need new stuff I think! 12mm lovely to bond glue that stays strong and doesn't shed! Any advice?
P.S there isn't any keratin in glue.. It's misguiding I know but it's a keratin adhesive ( ie it sticks to the keratin in hair) these companies love to confuse us to part with our money..

Latest posts

Back