alternative to srubfresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loualarta

Reaction score
When I was at the creative stand at excel I bought some new product called nail plate cleanser. It was on the same shelf as the scrubfresh and was about 3-4 pound cheaper. I have not had a chance to try it yet as I still have some scrubfresh left but was just wondering if anyone else has used/heard of it and if so whats it like. Its made by designer nails so should imagine its a quality product. They also had their own version of cool blue which was also cheaper. Im not being tight I just have a budget and this would help

Have not heard of this but it might as you say be DN version, such as with the nail files. Will watch this thread to see if the answer arises

well I have never heard it mentioned before either but if it is the same its what Im gonna buy in future.

yep, it is a DN product, I bought 2 bottles of it, they also had Hygenic Hand Sanitizer, bought one of those too lol.

I had a feeling you would know. you know loads sandi, I love it when your online and I have a question. I sound like a right suck up ha ha

loualarta said:
I sound like a right suck up ha ha
pmsl... i wouldnt have known if I hadn't managed to get to Excel :wink2:
the nail plate cleanser contains pathogen fighters too... we (Glynis aka Peter Pan and I) asked :D

I asked some bloke but he just said it was a new product. It was so busy i just bought it and didnt bother asking anybody else. I have been meaning to ask on here ever since but kept forgetting

So what are these new products actually called??? Cant find them in the new catalogue

nailsbydesign said:
So what are these new products actually called??? Cant find them in the new catalogue
Hygienic Hand Sanitizer and Nail Plate Cleanser.

nail plate cleanser and hygenic hand sanitser. They are in the same sort of bottles as scrubfresh and coolblue but with plain labels with the words on. Im wondering whether they will be in the new catologue but I have not got one yet

loualarta said:
nail plate cleanser and hygenic hand sanitser. They are in the same sort of bottles as scrubfresh and coolblue but with plain labels with the words on. Im wondering whether they will be in the new catologue but I have not got one yet
No they are not in the new catalogue. I wonder if there are any other new products that arent in there either??

they were the only products we saw that aren't in the new catalogue...
and we scoured the shelves too lol

Hi,

So are these alternative options to Cool Blue and Scrubfresh or additional products ?

Were do they fit in the picture ?

River

River said:
So are these alternative options to Cool Blue and Scrubfresh or additional products ?
alternatives :D

ValencianNails said:
alternatives :D

Hi Sandi,

Because they are cheaper ? Assume they are of the same quality .....

River

nailsbydesign said:
No they are not in the new catalogue. I wonder if there are any other new products that aren't in there either??

That's the trouble with catalogs ... they're out of date as soon as they are printed if you are with a go-ahead company that is always moving forward.

These two products are to be used exactly like ScrubFresh and Cool Blue .. as Sandi said .. alternatives and every bit as effective. Made in the UK to specific formulas naturally they are cheaper as flammable goods are the most expensive to ship from the USA and both ScrubFresh and Cool Blue are flammable ... so no shipping charges on these babies and you save!

If you are a branded Creative Salon then I would stick with Creative (we're talking pennies per client here) but if one is not available (as when we had the problems last year with ScrubFresh) then the other will do just nicely.

Has everyone else got the new catologue then?

loualarta said:
i got my grubby little mitts on it at Excel, Glynis and me took the last ones lol :D
i'm sure if you give DN a ring they'll send one out to you.

loualarta said:

Got mine too at Excel:)

Lets get back on topic everyone and not waste any more space with, "I got mine too" type of posts. No offence poster, just keeping the thread on track ... thank you all.

Latest posts

Back