Always give it a second chance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hello geeks!

I just had to share this with you, about 4/5 months ago I gave up with starting up my nail business, I wasn't getting clients and has spent a lot of money (only offering shellac) people in my area only seemed to want extensions and weren't in the slightest bothered about natural nails.

Now this weekend I got my shellac kit out, did a few colour pops & did my own nails. I don't know why, I was just abit bored if I'm honest.

Tonight I just got a text from a lady asking to book in for shellac Rockstars and a spray tan. How's that for timing? I'm honestly amazed, it's just so odd that two days after I get that text.

I just had to share with someone who would understand! :)

Enjoy ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My daughter and I stood talking about make up the other day, and how could we retail more. The first client through the door commented on how lovely my daughter's make up was, so she offered to pop some on the client, who promptly bought £80 worth.

Keep painting those colour pops - I truly believe that activity in your business just seems to generate activity in your business!

Vicki x

That's amazing go you!! :)

It's awful when it's quiet it can really get you down. But if you build it people will come!
This year I've had so many new clients coming to the salon.. It's lovely. As you hope that one new client will tell all their friends generating more new customers!! :)

Nicola! Xxx

This is so nice to hear, I started offering my services mobile to people and had quite a few clients, and then it just died down and I have stopped advertising, even on Facebook. I think this weekend I will start my master plan on how to start getting busy and do what I love so much!

My daughter and I stood talking about make up the other day, and how could we retail more. The first client through the door commented on how lovely my daughter's make up was, so she offered to pop some on the client, who promptly bought £80 worth.

Keep painting those colour pops - I truly believe that activity in your business just seems to generate activity in your business!

Vicki x

Ah that's great! It's amazing how these things happen isn't it! I read the secret a while ago and kind of ignored it. Starting to really believe in it these days! Xx

That's amazing go you!! :)

It's awful when it's quiet it can really get you down. But if you build it people will come!
This year I've had so many new clients coming to the salon.. It's lovely. As you hope that one new client will tell all their friends generating more new customers!! :)

Nicola! Xxx

Yeah! It's heart breaking really! I love shellac and I know my application is decent but I really started doubting my ability and thinking that I was just no good! Amazing how things come together sometimes xx

This is so nice to hear, I started offering my services mobile to people and had quite a few clients, and then it just died down and I have stopped advertising, even on Facebook. I think this weekend I will start my master plan on how to start getting busy and do what I love so much!

It's funny how these things just crop up! Yes, it's really motivated me, and it can be so disheartening when no one shows interest! unfortunately I'm moving in the next few months so it's come a little late but now I know I'll be able to build up my business else where too :) xxx

Good luck for when you move lovely xxx

Thanks love! Good luck with the master plan for the business! :) xx

Aw thank you 😊 This weekend is all about me and my business x

Latest posts

Back