Am I being a scaredy cat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malibu8909

Reaction score
ive been on here for a couple months now and im still hoping to have my own business thing is i think im a little scared to get up and do it. my aunt said she would help me with financing e.g. buying in kits, if i put half towards it first. i just wonder sometimes because so many therapists are out there already im worried there wont be any business for me. am i being silly? is it just a little anxiety? i think i just need a bit of support or advice on how to get going.
rant over lol sorry peeps thanks for reading this
x

I think it depends - obviously if any area is over saturated it will be hard going but I think it depends on you and your drive, professionalism and desire to succeed. I would think before you start on your USP - unique selling point and what you can offer that others do not. What market will you promote yourself to? Do as much research as you can and gather loads of info before you start. Look through old threads as there is a lot of stuff on here that is helpful. You will feel less anxious if you know what you are aiming more and the goals you wish to acheive. :hug:

Its nerve racking starting anything new. I'm in the process of switching gears and moving from massage to waxing only. The thought of trying to build a new client base fills me with dread. I need to find somewhere to work from too, so I have to go and scout for somewhere. I just think if you don't try you'll never do anything. Its easy to stay stuck in a rut and let fear take over, but be brave and just give it a go. At least you tried.

Maybe we can egg each other on, I could do with some support too :hug:

Latest posts

Back