Am I Being Really Thick!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMo

Reaction score
HEEELLLLP, I'm getting really annoyed. Is it me but for someone that worked in the IT industry as a software tester and doing other IT stuff, why can't i work this website. First of all i've been trying to figure out how i can search just for the threads i've started? secondly i'm trying to leave someone some feedback and just can't figure out how!!!

I'm gonna have to log off otherwise i'm gonna throw my laptop across the living room!!

p.s. Sorry for the strop.x

JMo said:
HEEELLLLP, I'm getting really annoyed. Is it me but for someone that worked in the IT industry as a software tester and doing other IT stuff, why can't i work this website. First of all i've been trying to figure out how i can search just for the threads i've started? secondly i'm trying to leave someone some feedback and just can't figure out how!!!

I'm gonna have to log off otherwise i'm gonna throw my laptop across the living room!!

p.s. Sorry for the strop.x
Now I'm no expert BUT

If you go into your profile you can click to see all the threads you have started there as well as all your posts.

To give feedback, go to the icons on the right hand sideof the post at the top and click there where it says reputation ... you can leave feedback here! HTH!!

Don't want you to be in a strop for the rest of the night!! :biggrin:

Hey there, you can always try the FAQ (or Help) link as well. There is poop loads of info in there most dont even bother to read (though it would do well for them to!)

geeg said:
Now I'm no expert BUT

If you go into your profile you can click to see all the threads you have started there as well as all your posts.

To give feedback, go to the icons on the right hand sideof the post at the top and click there where it says reputation ... you can leave feedback here! HTH!!

Don't want you to be in a strop for the rest of the night!! :biggrin:
I must be cos i've been into my profile and can't find anywhere that states show my threads, messages yes, threads no.

Latest posts

Back