Am I doing it right way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
Hi girls I'm answering to the thread struggling to find clients 'as well as asking advice .i have been qualified since jan and haven't got any regular client yet . But I have not promote/ advertise at the right places yet as I don't feel confident yet . But I'm advertising on gumtree and have done flyers for asking models to practise on . I only want to advertise on facebook and other sites when I can't see much flaws In my work . I haven't done any website yet as I don't want to scare clients away . I wan t to keep practising till I feel I'm ready to launch myself . Although as its summer its a good time but I still don't feel I'm there yet . I want to launch with a reasonable price and at the right places . It mite take me 4-5 months as I don't get much models to practise and am busy with 3 kids .i was surprised to read that thread as just been qualified is enough to get clients or am I taking it too seriously .so basically I want to keep finding people who look for deals but don't want to b client as I can practise. God when I will feel I'm ready ! Am I doing it right way or am just wasting my money ?? Sorry for the long post x

Hi Sayanigirl:)
I would recommend you to do your website asap, because it usually takes time to put it on the top of google. If you'll do it now (incl SEO) you will have some clients from it in a few months.

I agree, I'm just starting out after 15 years away from nails and beauty. After reading posts on here I thought right get this website sorted, I only did it 3 days ago and put a link to my Facebook page and I have had 15 new likes. No new bookings yet but at least these people now know about me.
Good luck and keep checking this site. It's amazing for newbies x

Vicki
Aphrodite Style•Beauty•Hair

Latest posts

Back