Amazing Gelish Training day today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo's Nails

Reaction score
Did my Gelish training today. It was BRILLIANT!! The instructure's Kristina Manners and Debra Willis were great I learnt so much. And met some lovely girls too. I'm Inspired.:biggrin:xx

I'm currently looking into Gelish training. Good to know you found it useful. Whereabouts did you train?
Vx

I'm doing gelish design tomorrow so excited!! X

Hi i did my Gelish training couple of weeks ago now. Its fab isnt it, left me feeling alot more confident, alot more knowledgable, and great ideas for layering/nail art. The girls who trained us were very good at explaining things and showing us examples. :Love:

Where abouts are all doing your Gelish Training?

Jo_Barrett
I trained in Cardiff in the Holiday Inn. I have been waiting for this course for ages, I love Gelish.xx

CazBeautica
I came away feeling great I was on such a high, it makes such a difference when you receive good training.xx

Pinkprincess73
You are going to love it!!.xx Good luck.xx

Vicx
Go for it, it's such a brilliant product and the colourse are fab!! Wish I could afford more though.xx

Jo_Barrett
I trained in Cardiff in the Holiday Inn. I have been waiting for this course for ages, I love Gelish.xx

CazBeautica
I came away feeling great I was on such a high, it makes such a difference when you receive good training.xx

Pinkprincess73
You are going to love it!!.xx Good luck.xx

Vicx
Go for it, it's such a brilliant product and the colourse are fab!! Wish I could afford more though.xx

Yes the gelish day was great and a taster of the designs for tomorrow!! Can't wait to get the glitter out lol x

I did mine in Kent, Crayford to be exact. Kayleigh Davy and her sister Sam Scott are a harmony duo.

If u go onto Nail harmony website they can tell who's your nearest trainer to you.

Whats involved in a design day?is it nail art ideas and rockstar??

Gelish design is all the effects, layering, art, glitter you name it you gelish it :biggrin: x

OOOh I want to do that course now :biggrin::biggrin:.xx
She showed us something at the end, She sculpted a gel nail applied tow coats of Gelish I can't remember the name midnight something it was a dark blue, beautiful, applied top coat so we could see the finished Gelish on a sculpted nail. We were all full of ooooh's and aaaagh's at this point. Then she buffed off the top coat just to take off the shine and the nail was mat and painted a little swirly design with top coat the cured it. It was beautiful.:Love:

OOOh I want to do that course now :biggrin::biggrin:.xx
She showed us something at the end, She sculpted a gel nail applied tow coats of Gelish I can't remember the name midnight something it was a dark blue, beautiful, applied top coat so we could see the finished Gelish on a sculpted nail. We were all full of ooooh's and aaaagh's at this point. Then she buffed off the top coat just to take off the shine and the nail was mat and painted a little swirly design with top coat the cured it. It was beautiful.:Love:

I love that one too!! xx

Latest posts

Back