Amazing Lashes -v- Lash Perfect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the difference between these two companies for Eyelash Extensions.

Has anyone trained with either of these companies. What are your opinions. Any advice really appreciated.

Xtreme lashes all the way! They are amazing. The training is a little more expensive than regular companies but it is done over two days and leaves you feeling super confident with your technique.

The lashes come in a range of sizes, shapes and colours and they have advanced training that means you will be able to offer a varied service to your clients.

I have looked at every lash company going and Xtreme lashes was the only one that showed passion for their product. They also just got 5/5 on GMTV and 9/10 in Elle Magazine in an indepenent test of some of the most popular lashes on the market.

Kate

I HAVE MY LASH EXTENSION COURSE WITH AMAZING LASHES ON 3RD JULY SO WILL INFORM YOU ON HOW IT GOES, BY THE WAY GRACE HAS BEEN SO HELPFUL ALREADY:hug:

Had training with L Perfect and was very disappointed.
Plenty out there, shop around

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the difference between these two companies for Eyelash Extensions.

Has anyone trained with either of these companies. What are your opinions. Any advice really appreciated.

Hi

Check whether your training is group training or 1-2-1. Obviously you will get more practice out of 1-2-1 training - in group classes you tend to work on each other.

FYI Flirties offer 1-2-1 training - just you and your model!

Good luck whatever your decision!:hug:

Latest posts

Back