Amazon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skindeep72

Reaction score
Hi y'all, I purchased a nail tech table from amazon, I'm mobile btw, but had problems with payment going through. So I had to put order through again. I emailed the seller asking if the payment went through also if only 1 table was ordered. They replied saying yes. 2 days later my table arrives, then later on I receive an email saying my table has been dispatched. I was livid!!! I emailed them explaining and telling them I didn't want the 2nd table plus there was insufficient funds in my account. They did not respond. The table was delivered yesterday, I emailed them today as I was too busy yest, they replied within 5 mins I asked how to send back, I have to download and print off a sheet plus I have to pay for sending it back. Is there anything I can do for them to pay or will I just give in. I am so angry at them not responding to 2 emails but today they respond within 5 minutes. Sorry for the rant:( xx

Hi y'all, I purchased a nail tech table from amazon, I'm mobile btw, but had problems with payment going through. So I had to put order through again. I emailed the seller asking if the payment went through also if only 1 table was ordered. They replied saying yes. 2 days later my table arrives, then later on I receive an email saying my table has been dispatched. I was livid!!! I emailed them explaining and telling them I didn't want the 2nd table plus there was insufficient funds in my account. They did not respond. The table was delivered yesterday, I emailed them today as I was too busy yest, they replied within 5 mins I asked how to send back, I have to download and print off a sheet plus I have to pay for sending it back. Is there anything I can do for them to pay or will I just give in. I am so angry at them not responding to 2 emails but today they respond within 5 minutes. Sorry for the rant:( xx

I would email the seller again with a harsher, final email letting them know you clearly informed them you had problems with your original payment and you said you wanted one table. I would say to them that unless they arrange for the return postage to be payed you will leave them negative feedback and you will contact amazon directly and complain about the sellers poor customer service and communication.

I normally have problems with eBay sometimes and I either leave poor feedback if I'm not happy (they usually pride themselves on their feedback and they always rush to email me.) Or I email them clearly mentioning what I want to be achieved and if they fail to do so I will open a case on eBay.

Good luck! xx

I would email the seller again with a harsher, final email letting them know you clearly informed them you had problems with your original payment and you said you wanted one table. I would say to them that unless they arrange for the return postage to be payed you will leave them negative feedback and you will contact amazon directly and complain about the sellers poor customer service and communication.

I normally have problems with eBay sometimes and I either leave poor feedback if I'm not happy (they usually pride themselves on their feedback and they always rush to email me.) Or I email them clearly mentioning what I want to be achieved and if they fail to do so I will open a case on eBay.

Good luck! xx

Hi, thank you for replying. I have sent numerous emails, the last harsher than the one before and they answer in only 1 sentence. I was actually starting to panic incase they wouldn't refund me for being so rude lol. There was no way I was going to PO today not in that weather. I think you're right tho, I will contact Amazon and take it from there. I just don't see why I should pay to return something when it shouldn't have been posted out in the first place. Thanks again xx

If anything similar happens in fututre you should refuse to take delivery of it from the courier and it will automatically be returned to the sender.

I have had to do this a few times with different things and as I never recieved the item it is never my responsibility.

Now you have signed for it and acepted it you will have to return it but I would expect a full refund of the actual cost & the return p&p as you contacted the seller & tried to ensure your order was understood (just the 1 table required) as soon as there was an issue.

If anything similar happens in fututre you should refuse to take delivery of it from the courier and it will automatically be returned to the sender.

I have had to do this a few times with different things and as I never recieved the item it is never my responsibility.

Now you have signed for it and acepted it you will have to return it but I would expect a full refund of the actual cost & the return p&p as you contacted the seller & tried to ensure your order was understood (just the 1 table required) as soon as there was an issue.

Hi Baggybear, when the guy knocked on the door I thought no, if I don't take it then it will get sorted but then I didn't know if they would come back again at a later date or if I accept delivery then i will get a full refund. But yes I'll know next time. I contacted amazon, they say its nothing to do with them, it's between me and the seller. They did say as I went through a third party then I will have to pay for the postage. I honestly don't know what they mean by third party. I think ill just give in, take it to the PO an pay for the postage. The quicker this is over with the better. The worse thing is its £10 cheaper off of eBay lol. I think a lesson has been learnt here. Thanks geeks:) xx

When they say it's a third party they mean that you didn't actually buy from Amazon, you bought from a person or business selling on Amazon.

If you 'refuse delivery' that mean telling the delivery man you do not accept the parcel and signing to say you refuse to take the item (but make sure it says refusal to accept or something similar on the screen when you sign it). That means the delivery people have to return it to the sender.

They will not try to redeliver it as you have told them you will not accept delivery of it.

When they say it's a third party they mean that you didn't actually buy from Amazon, you bought from a person or business selling on Amazon.

If you 'refuse delivery' that mean telling the delivery man you do not accept the parcel and signing to say you refuse to take the item (but make sure it says refusal to accept or something similar on the screen when you sign it). That means the delivery people have to return it to the sender.

They will not try to redeliver it as you have told them you will not accept delivery of it.
Amazon responded again saying they understand from my point of view but they have a policy etc etc. they have given me a £5 gift voucher which I suppose is better than nothing but I'm still very angry towards the seller. I don't think ill be ordering from there anytime soon. Thanks again:)xx

Latest posts

Back