Angel Remy hair extensions, who are these people?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndieGlow

Reaction score
Hi as above just a random topic as i have them on my work fb, site was down for quite a while and customer service although prompt is a little basic and it's obviously 1 person doing everything lol.

Anyone used them? Find the hair any good? Not sure if they are new to the market- pretty sure they are so people wouldn't of maybe had time to trial the hair.
X

They added me on Facebook a few weeks ago, I asked them a few basic questions about where the hair was from and what processing it had been through etc and all they would say was Indian hair, said they couldn't tell me processing as it was a secret and what made them different from other suppliers, I don't think they knew to be honest. Also the pictures of hair taken on what looks like a wet patio floor put me off, iv seen a few good reviews about them on Facebook saying hair lasts 3 months but all from newly qualified extensionists so they probably haven't used any higher quality brands to compare it to , x

Do they have a website or just a Facebook page? I wouldn't ever try a company that only has a Facebook page, just gives me a funny feeling!
I've not heard of them before so can't be of any help sorry! Have you asked them if they could send you a sample ? Be interesting to know how you get on with the hair if you do decide to try them :) x

Yes they have a website but like the original poster said I think it's just 1 person selling hair, they say they have a factory on the Facebook page but I doubt it as there's no mention of them on companies house website, I wouldn't order x

Yep when they added me it seemed to be status after status of them saying how good hair was , which put me off lol. The website wasn't built a few weeks ago as they said they were working on it- it was clearly being built as nothing on the pages. Not sure they have been supplying long enough for people to of had them in for 3 months :-/

Don't think ill order as not many people know very much about them. Know everyone has to start somewhere but worries me lol

P.s I'm gonna have a look for the patio pics now lol

You will see the patio when you look closely,lol the first pic I saw on Facebook had 4 or 5 packs all laid on a wet patio, not very professional looking x

Lol seen some on wooden flooring? Well laminate. Lol think they would of used a table? Lol. Interested to hear from anyone used the hair x

I am on a Facebook group for hair extension technicians which s a closed group and its got good reviews on there

The hair looks the same as hair planet (seems to be from the same supplier)

Hair planets hair has been dry lately too :(

I messaged someone on Facebook who said it was great hair and recomending it to everyone to find out a little more, she's only just qualified after doing half day course and fitted 3 heads with it, she got really defensive about the hair ( dont know if she has something to do with the person selling it) and said its the best hair she's ever used and it will last 3 months, which made me laugh as she had just told me she's only ever fitted 3 heads using this hair so what's she comparing it to? Then she blocked me, so I couldn't ask her,lol oh well.....

Every supplier will say its there hair is the best

Lol seen some on wooden flooring? Well laminate. Lol think they would of used a table? Lol. Interested to hear from anyone used the hair x

It may not be the best way to judge - lush/hair rebellion have taken pics of their nano rings/nano ring hair on laminate flooring, and many on here go on like they are the best thing since..

i had some in i liked it but when i qualified (only last week) i looking into the prices when the woman who done my hair (she and her relaitive are the suppliers aswell) realised who i was she put her trade prices up... went from spending £500 to £1000 to get trade - maybe she is a little paranoid about someone in the area starting up.

She is a very bitchy lady and yes shes always saying on her page her hair is the best and her extension page and always ALWAYS saying you need to go to her for the best!! Like u all said tho I liked the hair but now i will be looking about to find better quality hair.
I also found that on her extension page she slates alot of other local extensionists which i find very unprofessional !!! x

I'd never heard of this company until the other day but I think it is just one lady selling hair, a hair extensionist that goes by the name 'luscious locks'. I just removed a set from a girl who had it fitted at her salon, the fitting wasnt great but the hair was still really nice for a budget hair, so I may just order some to try. Seems like a lot of hair extensionists are now starting to supply hair.

I am on a Facebook group for hair extension technicians which s a closed group and its got good reviews on there

How do you find the extensions groups would e good ro see reviews

To be honest the group has been fab, its got hair extension technicians hairdressers who do hair extensions and a couple of trainers from all over the country. Obviously its all about hair extensions, I have enjoyed the group as its geared to the industry I work in.

if your a hair extension tech, or hairdresser then come along and join in

How do we find that group please whats it called x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back