Angel Remy to Euphoria One colour match

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloehairextensions

Reaction score
Hiya!!

Just wondering if anyone could urgently help me, I'm still awaiting my Euphoria One colour ring which I hoped to receive today and need to order the hair for this weekend fit!

Would anyone please be able to tell me the closest Euphoria one match for an Angel Remy #9, #18A, #14 and #12 please?

Thanks sooo much xx

Hi, I thought that each colour was the same for each supplier. I use euphoria one and glamorous lengths and both my colour rings are the same :) x

Usually there isn't much of a difference but some shades tend to vary, for example euphoria one doesn't have a shade 9 but Angel remy does X

I've never used angel Remus but I can say that if you order before 4pm you will prob receive your order the next day without paying the extra delivery charge. Happened to me last week :) x

Hiya!!

Just wondering if anyone could urgently help me, I'm still awaiting my Euphoria One colour ring which I hoped to receive today and need to order the hair for this weekend fit!

Would anyone please be able to tell me the closest Euphoria one match for an Angel Remy #9, #18A, #14 and #12 please?

Thanks sooo much xx

Are you still needing a match? I have both colour rings, let me know if so x

Angel Remy and Euphoria rings are completely different

Latest posts

Back