Angel Remy users?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to change over as current supplier always seems to be out of stock a lot, does anyone use this hair regularly? Anyone rate them or hate them? Lol just looming for some advice as going to try them for a client next week but she's quite fussy so worried it's not good hair xx

Angel remy hair is fab & they have good stock & colour range, only prob I had was the hair was to thin other than that it the best hair my clients got a good 8mnths

I use them for their 150g superweft. I love it, hair holds out well and no complaints clients all seem happy. Hair is nice and thick root to tip with no shedding. so no complaints from me.
I have never used their itip or stick tip etc so can't comment

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for replying, sounds good, to my first reply what did you mean it was thin? Was it a one off? Or in general is it quite thin x

I was referring to the stick tips which are great & thick enough for fine/thin hair but need thicker strands for thicker hair, I would still use them for needing less amount of hair but need thicker strands for thicker hair

Oh right haha I thought you meant the hair lol that's great going to get a colour ring and try them out next week ;) x

I use their nanotip and I'm wearing them myself. In now approx 6-7 wks. No shedding and holding up well and I will definetly reuse on a maintanence which im due to do now

I use their nanotip and I'm wearing them myself. In now approx 6-7 wks. No shedding and holding up well and I will definetly reuse on a maintanence which im due to do now

Sounds good I'm going to give them a call today and get a colour ring :) x

Love their wefts but fund the per bonded thin so you end up buying more so the price goes up

Love their wefts but fund the per bonded thin so you end up buying more so the price goes up

Ah not so good, il give them a go and see how I get on, been using same supplier for years but need to change so hard trying to put your faith in a new supplier xx

I love the stick tips

If you call them they also do double drawn which is thicker and not mega expensive. A couple of pound difference. Also my 20 inch double drawn hair was 24 inch when it came.

I second that my20 inch measured longer but it made the strands thinner so I ended up buying 40 extra strands than usual

I second that my20 inch measured longer but it made the strands thinner so I ended up buying 40 extra strands than usual

Same!!

Thanks everyone, so do you not think it's 0.8 grams then? Don't really want to have to apply a lot more strands for the thickness? Is it like that all the time or so you think that was a one off being a bad batch maybe? X

I absolutely love angel remy hair but it's all 0.8g (ive weighed it!!) so the 12/14" looks super thick where the 20" tends to come in a few inches longer and so making it much thinner :( I'm on the hunt for a supplier of 1g+ for the longer lengths.
I easily get 4-8 months from angel remy hair though and the wefts are lovely (but again, limited length and weights) xxx
I'll continue using them for shorter lengths but not great for longer unless you are happy fitting loads extra x

If the 20 inch comes in longer wouldn't you cut the extra length off to thicken up?

Have you had the double drawn?xx

Yes but in that you lose even more weight leaving you with more like 0.6g over 18-20" which is nothing really. I haven't used their other range sorry no x

Just spoke to my friend who fits my own hair for me who reminded me I have them in at least 8 wks now so in longer than I said and arranging a full refit now instead. Hair really is perfect and I know it's frowned upon but I did lighten ends up a bit too before fitting

Thanks a lot everyone x

Must say the hair and customer service is great but when you are competing with local salons paying for the extra strands does make a difference I've switched to 0.9g at the moment which isn't much of a difference but my supplier has 1g coming this month and the hair is a higher Mongolian range

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back