Animals and antifreeze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will in a bit, mainly because I have a massive urge to try it now everyone has said it tastes nice xoxo

Made me laugh, could invent a new Cocktail, Dash of Vodka, 2 parts Antifreeze an Umbrella, Maraschino cherry and away you go......to the hospital.:biggrin:

I have signed. Its close to my heart. I have 2 cats and never want them to drink this stuff!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

The law was passed in the USA so wont be long before it is here too. Fingers crossed

Just a quick word of warning that I heard today....apparently all the grit that is put on the pavements and roads during this icy spell contains some antifreeze so if possible try to wash you pets feet after they have been out as they come in and lick it off. :eek:

Just a quick word of warning that I heard today....apparently all the grit that is put on the pavements and roads during this icy spell contains some antifreeze so if possible try to wash you pets feet after they have been out as they come in and lick it off. :eek:

Try dog boots. They feel the cold in their feet so its nice to keep them warm and will take away the need for washing (do dogs get chill blains? If they can washing when they get in could make their feet worse)

Just to let the geeks know, the water in my fountain froze over. It was still running but through a Chanel inside an icicle and the foam that's made from it running normal with some cleaner froze over. Had to smash some nice big fluffy ice haha xoxo

This is heart breaking how could people do this?! Would happily like to feed the evil **** antifreeze see if they like the taste!

This is heart breaking how could people do this?! Would happily like to feed the evil **** antifreeze see if they like the taste!

They would by the sound of it. Even I want to try it haha. I won't though. Xoxo

Thank You so much for the heads-up. Wee Toto having his paws washed after each walk.

P x

we have 3 golden retrievers and i find myself spending every walk chasing after them to stop them eating random things, it's usually poo but you just never know, you call them, you tell them to stop but they wait until you get just in bottom smacking distance and they run with a massive smile on their faces. I should be about a size 6 with the amount of running i do!

I heard on the news that someone in a part of Wales has been putting out cocktail sausages with carpet tacks stuck in them! You cant see them as they are hidden inside and you dont know until your dog has wolfed it down and torn its mouth, throat and stomach to shreds! There are some really sick people out there! :sad:

I heard on the news that someone in a part of Wales has been putting out cocktail sausages with carpet tacks stuck in them! You cant see them as they are hidden inside and you dont know until your dog has wolfed it down and torn its mouth, throat and stomach to shreds! There are some really sick people out there! :sad:

what is wrong with some people? these people need to be locked up because whats next? they are obviously mentally disturbed.

I know its wrong to say, and is illegal to do, but if anyone done that to my dog I would tie them up, kill their family infront of them then set the building they are tied up in on fire. No one hurts my dog or his feelings.

Some really nasty people about! Thankfully I don't forgive and would get revenge. Call me sick, I call it protective. Xoo

Latest posts

Back