Anne Veck cutting courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elizabethashton

Reaction score
Hi

I am booked on a couple of Anne Veck cutting courses at a&f birmingham in June / July, has anyone else done any of her courses? They sound so amazing I haven't done any cutting courses since college, so am so excited about it.

Sorry - haven't heard from anyone who has done a course there but they're an award winning salon so it should be great. Let us know how you get on?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Thankyou, I will do, I love courses as I think if I only learn one thing it's worth it.

Which ones did you book?
I did her classic cutting, and advanced cutting x

Hi,

I have booked both of those, how did you get on?

Hi,

I have booked both of those, how did you get on?

Sorry for delay!
The first ones quite basic but still good, thing that bugged me is it said foundation cutting on cert. i think or something along those lines. Second was razor cutting asymetric bob then short with flip over fringe. Shes quite qwerky, nice and everything. The hair up ones i really liked 😃 theyll b a slideshow of her work in background. And the staff there are really nice 😊

I did the classic Cutting course yesterday - brilliant I always go with the thought if you only take away one thing it's been worth doing! I took away loads of tips.

Could I ask how much it cost? Iv been hairdressing 12 years but bum just on maternity leave and think doing a course would refresh me and up my enthusiasm for it :) was it at Aston and Fincher bham you did it? X

Yes it was birmingham a&f it was about £120 I think I have booked on the advanced course too at the end of the month :)

Latest posts

Back