Annual price increase

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherylj45

Reaction score
Hi. Do you have an annual price increase or do you try to stay competitive with in your area?

I have just done a price increase, the last one was around 18 months ago. I don't really pay much attention to what others are doing around me... I am really busy and struggling to fit people in, so I've increased my prices by a couple of pounds each x

I have just done a price increase, the last one was around 18 months ago. I don't really pay much attention to what others are doing around me... I am really busy and struggling to fit people in, so I've increased my prices by a couple of pounds each x

Same here.

I do a yearly price increase in April. Not all treatments go up but something always does. Clients now expect it and start asking around Feb what treatments will cost.

If you do it yearly it only needs to go up £1 or £2 which is better than a big price hike.

I increased my prices by a little, but competition around here is immense, to compensate for that I often throw out a special offer or two x

Latest posts

Back