Another lash question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-danielle

Reaction score
Pleeeeease don't think I am been slack but I am sooooo confused.

I did all my training at college and I passed and have all my qualifications nvq level 1 2 and 3 on my college course we learnt to do individual lashes and strip lashes does this there for mean I am qualified in what is known as weekend lashes?

I am wanting to do a course for semi permanent lashes but as a quick fix for the weekend am I able to to do individual lashes and call them weekend lashes because that's what I have a qualification in.

There are so many names for them and different options its driving me potty knowing what's right and what isn't :(

Sorry if you think I'm a bit dippy lord knows how I run my own business I do feel daft asking but if I have a qualification I should get use of it right?

Any replies would be grateful xxxx

Hi Jodie your not dippy it is confusing all these different names, yes what you learnt in college is what we call "weekend" lashes there like a cluster of 4 lashes you can get a good week out of them if they are well looked after 😀 x

Hi Jodie your not dippy it is confusing all these different names, yes what you learnt in college is what we call "weekend" lashes there like a cluster of 4 lashes you can get a good week out of them if they are well looked after 😀 x

Oooo fab :) thankyou for getting back to me, I'm excited to say I can offer them I never used to before I was worried gonna practise a few times though been 2 year :/ maybe a refresher course will sort my worries out over the best glue etc x x

Latest posts

Back