Another pet topic! What's your pet called?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 pets now, was 3 but my lovely cat disappeared July last year. :(

I have Duke the golden retriever and francesXXX Faloolah my cat.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a staffy called Milo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 4
Aspen-pitbull
Eclipse- tuxedo cat

Mines is Tosca (westie) and it's an anagram of her predecessor Ascot!

This is bella! Our husky pup :)

Attachments

• bella.jpg
    bella.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 4
  • bels.jpg
    bels.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 4
My first love is definitely pets… I can’t imagine my life without company of my cats. I have almost 10-12 cats and the fun part is that they are free to do whatever they want to, so they are with me with their own wish. Just recently my cat (I call her Goldie) gave birth to three kitten and all different colors, so sitting in chair with laptop and those funny creature around is just soooooo FUN!
Image(172).jpg

Oh I would love a goose what a cool pet

yes he's great wee dude touching 18 now, not a lot of work with a bite worse than his bark haha

I have 3 dogs, Charlie (Corgi x Yorkie), Dylan (Boxer) and Chiquita my Spanish rescue dog ( Miniature Yorkie).

Pepper my tiny Jack-Chi

Attachments

• Pepper2.JPG
    Pepper2.JPG
    909.1 KB · Views: 4
Derek and Margaret!! 13 months and an 11 week old springadors

I have a Turkish Angora cat called - Jonik!;)
He is all white, very furry and fluffy, and also has different coloured eyes -one blue, one brown!:D

I have 3 dogs, Charlie (Corgi x Yorkie), Dylan (Boxer) and Chiquita my Spanish rescue dog ( Miniature Yorkie).

Honestly speaking I always wanted to have a pet dog in my house when I was 10-11, but my mom never allowed it due to obvious reasons but now grown up I have already got pretty kitties. Now I am basically stuck because if I have a dog I can’t have kitties and vice-versa. I tried having both at once and that day was just horrible… I still remember it and now I don’t want two of them together ever again!

2 Cats

Holly and Heather both Silver/White Persian Chinchilla

Attachments

• catt.jpg
    catt.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 3
I have a chow named Shauna, she's very energetic! I even bring her sometimes to work (I work in a salon) and the customers are always delighted to see her. Don't worry, I keep her away from the nail file and curling iron, lol! ;)

Latest posts

Back