Another plea for hair extension advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacqJacq

Reaction score
hi everyone, i am new to this forum so a big hello to everyone, hope your all well (unlike me who has man flu) sob sob!! lol

I have saved some pennies and decided to treat myself to have hair extensions, i have had them done in the past, twice with racoon hair which i loved but they were expensive and one with another brand. i love having long hair as my natural hair has NEVER grown past my shoulders (how mean)!

Anyway i have been doing loads of research into which ones to have and have found loads of fab advice already on here which is great n thank you!

anyway i'll get to the point, im now a mother of two so i wouldnt be able to forgive myself for spending what i did in the past on hair extensions when i was a young free n single girl; so have been looking at ways at having it done cheaper. Racoon i think will be to expensive and even the local Balmain extensionist is quoting 600 plus so i finally got in touch with a girl who lives a fair few miles away but only charges £150 for a full head!! I asked her what hair it was and she said 100% human remi hair. She seemed lovely and i instantly took to her, a really lovely bubberly girl but it just seems so cheap, she is mobile so her prices will be a bit cheaper but it almost seems to good to be true. Do you think 150 is too cheap n therefore the hair wont be good quality?

any advice would be appreciated
many thanks
Jacq xxxxx

If she offers a free consultation it will give you the chance to ask her all the questions of what hair extension methods she offers, she will also beable to show you her portfolio and obviously go through the consultation form with you. You should beable to feel the quality of the hair she uses and if your happy after the consultation then book to have the install.

If she offers a free consultation it will give you the chance to ask her all the questions of what hair extension methods she offers, she will also beable to show you her portfolio and obviously go through the consultation form with you. You should beable to feel the quality of the hair she uses and if your happy after the consultation then book to have the install.

Hi, thanks for that thats exactly what i'll do so thanks very much. She lives abit away and theres a bridge to cross with a crazy toll fee but shes the cheapest ive been able to find so think i'll make the trip to see what the hair like etc. ive seen her portfolio on internet and they do look good in pictures was just worried bout quality of hair, not worried about her as she seems lovely.

Thanks for replying, also just realised i posted this thread in the wrong forum, sorry for this im new to this site. Should have put it in the questions to professionals bit not this one, sorry to annoy anyone

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back