Another plea for waxing models!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minipig007

Reaction score
Sorry guys and gals, i know youve been inundated with these lately, but both my models for my training with Kim on Saturday 7th June have pulled out on me due to conflicts with work :irked: , so i'm on the scrounge for 2 willing volunteers to be stripped free of hair! looking for persons with decent amount of "hairage" in their nether regions, and also willing to have body waxing to - i.e. legs ect.

My training is between 10 and 2..... and i know most of us work saturdays but if anyone is able to help me out would be most greatful!

Cheers in advance all,

Katrina
xxx

i would but too far away, oh and is that jared in the pic

Where is the training? I am off on saturday 7 June and if it isn't too far away I could probably help. Lx

Hi guys, sorry was updating with info like where it is and had a client!
It's in Upminster, Essex, at Kim "The Wax Queen"'s studio. (MALE WAXING)

I'm sorry I won't be able to help out but just wanted to say your gonna have a great time with Kimmi!!!!

Hope you tell us all about your fab training when its over

xx

Hi Guys,

Just to point out - i need female models..... the link to Kims websire automatically came up with Male Waxing.... not sure why!!

I was wondering! What time do you need ppl to be there? It is about an hour away from me but I get to observe for free (except I am quite wet and pathetic so may be wincing and breathing heavily instead!) Lol I just need time to walk my dog 1st. She is extremely important so needs to come first lol! PM me with details if you still need ppl! Lx

I am an hour away i am at work untill 1pm. If it was later i could do it for you

I was wondering! What time do you need ppl to be there? It is about an hour away from me but I get to observe for free (except I am quite wet and pathetic so may be wincing and breathing heavily instead!) Lol I just need time to walk my dog 1st. She is extremely important so needs to come first lol! PM me with details if you still need ppl! Lx

Have pm'd you as do still need people!!!!

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back