Another silly question from me....Sorry!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxglove

Reaction score
I am going to book on the beginners L&P EZflow course in the next couple of days.....but I am a little worried about how new I am to this.

Will they also teach me how to do a basic manicure on the beginers course? Will I be able to offer a simple manicure after I have completed thsi first course?

I do eventually intend to do the Spa Manicure and Pedicure course, of course, but I am just wondering what exactly is covered in the beginners course........I know the EZflow telephone number to ring, but I cant wait for two whole days until the bank holidays are over!

Foxglove said:
I am going to book on the beginners L&P EZflow course in the next couple of days.....but I am a little worried about how new I am to this.

Will they also teach me how to do a basic manicure on the beginers course? Will I be able to offer a simple manicure after I have completed thsi first course?

I do eventually intend to do the Spa Manicure and Pedicure course, of course, but I am just wondering what exactly is covered in the beginners course........I know the EZflow telephone number to ring, but I cant wait for two whole days until the bank holidays are over!

the l&p beginners is just that.. for ppl who have never done nails before so you have no need to worry

manicures are covered in a seperate manicure/pedicure class

hth

Jess
xox

Sparklepink said:
the l&p beginners is just that.. for ppl who have never done nails before so you have no need to worry

manicures are covered in a seperate manicure/pedicure class

hth

Jess
xox

Thank you again, Jess :D

Foxglove said:
Thank you again, Jess :D

thats alrite.... if you need anymore help please feel free to pm me

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back