Answer machine help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madmazz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for a salon phone where I can have two outgoing messages ie a message during working hrs when I cant answer and then another message whilst we are closed.

Any advice on a good quality phone is also welcome as the last one I had was awful and you cant try these things in the shop LOL

I have searched every where for a multiple answer machine but cant find anything about multiple out going messages.

Thanks everyone :p

Why don't you just cover everything in the same message... Hi your through to..... Sorry we are not currently available, but please leave a bread message with your contact number and one of our therapists will call you back. Please note our opening hours are..... Thank you

Lisa 😃

...Sorry we are not currently available, but please leave a bread message with your contact number ....😃

Please could I order four focaccia, two iced buns and a petit pain! :D

We use 1571. Our message covers all bases, and you can call in from any phone to collect them which I find extremely useful!

Vicki x

Why don't you just cover everything in the same message... Hi your through to..... Sorry we are not currently available, but please leave a bread message with your contact number and one of our therapists will call you back. Please note our opening hours are..... Thank you

Lisa 😃

Obviously that should say brief. Bloody predictive text.

Lisa 😃

Latest posts

Back