ANT Nail Forum FREE seminars! Need geek help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ta very much for all the offers, i will get them together and post again soon!

I agree that Ruth would be an excellent choice:biggrin:

I've just tried to book the seminars on-line, you can login and choose the seminars you want, but then there is no button to save or go any further! All you can do is close the window and lose your choices!! I have emailed to inform them of the problem.

I've just tried to book the seminars on-line, you can login and choose the seminars you want, but then there is no button to save or go any further! All you can do is close the window and lose your choices!! I have emailed to inform them of the problem.

I was able to book a seminar place online yesterday without any problems. :irked:

Hmm thanks. I'll try again, but i just tried twice!!:mad:

Hmm thanks. I'll try again, but i just tried twice!!:mad:

I wonder if the one you're trying to book is already full? Which one do you want?

I've figured out the problem. Its only an issue for people who have pre-registered and now want to log back in and choose their seminars.

I registered for my ticket a few weeks ago, and now i want to log back in and make my seminar choices. It lets me log back in and tick the seminars i want, but then there is no button to save amendments.

It all works fine if you register and make your seminar choices at the same time.

I've figured out the problem. Its only an issue for people who have pre-registered and now want to log back in and choose their seminars.

I registered for my ticket a few weeks ago, and now i want to log back in and make my seminar choices. It lets me log back in and tick the seminars i want, but then there is no button to save amendments.

It all works fine if you register and make your seminar choices at the same time.

Glad you got it sorted. :hug:

Latest posts

Back