Anti-Ageing Body Cream from Sisley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
As ever, our desire to defy the ageing process and fight off the wrinkles is big business in beauty. A couple of days ago we posted a piece on La Prairie's new wonder cream and now it's the turn of Sisley who are presenting SISLEŸA Concentré Anti-Age Fermeté Corps - purportedly the first anti-ageing skincare product for the body.

It promises to improve skin slackening, loss of firmness and the visible signs of ageing by acting on the three main enhancers of firmness: elastin, colagen and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). The promise is that this wonder cream will improve all your worst bits: bum, thighs, bingo wings...you name it.

All very well and good, but at £248 for 150ml, I can't help but wonder if these companies are exploiting all our weaknesses? Are we that desperate to look younger and thinner and less wrinkly that we'll pay £248 for 150ml of cream that may or may not do any difference? Is it just that we are lazy? We know that going to the gym three times a week will DEFINITELY help those dodgy bits (except perhaps the wrinkles) and yet, we'd still rather buy a cream. On the other hand, as professionals in the beauty industry we rely to a certain extent on the desire of our clients to look better/younger so who are we to complain?

Who knows. What I do know is that £248 for 150ml is a lot of money...for that I'd want it to make me a cup of tea in the morning as well.

Attachments

• sisley.JPG
    sisley.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 453
Does the company offer a money back guarantee if it doesn't work ?

We have products that are similar price but it's for night cream , day cream , cleanser & toner & a serum - the company offers full money back guarantee

We've been using them for over 3 yrs & never had an unhappy client

Not sure if I can mention brand as we are new here

Latest posts

Back