Anti aging facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will still age after you get the facial. If you want to combat aging, then you need to do that on a daily basis, not occasionally with a facial.Moreover for the proper skin care always use Lifecell Cream.

You will still age after you get the facial. If you want to combat aging, then you need to do that on a daily basis, not occasionally with a facial.Moreover for the proper skin care always use Lifecell Cream.

You still age after face lift surgery.....the innevitable can not be avoided unfortunately but professional facials, creams, lotion and potions can make it all the more pleasant reaching there! Lifecell cream - it still isn't a miracle cream regardless of what is being said.

Yeah am not looking for any miracles just something to make them feel good, see results and keep coming back I was looking into faith lift but am not that sure anymore what to go for xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah am not looking for any miracles just something to make them feel good, see results and keep coming back I was looking into faith lift but am not that sure anymore what to go for xx

It is a very difficult decision to be fair, everyone has their own preferences of what is good/professional and unique. I suppose to get your own ideas is ask for samples where possible and try them all, however this does take time - I don't believe there is any miracle answer just like there is no miracle cream ha ha - best of luck.

I can't seem to find the cryogenic mask on the website do it use this with the age resist products x

First of all make sure you are logged in. Click on Skin Care, then masques, then peel masques.

Sorry to be a pain has anyone used the cryogenic and faith lift that can tell me the difference in results xx

Anyone xx

Sorry to be a pain has anyone used the cryogenic and faith lift that can tell me the difference in results xx

Its difficult to compare different products against each other.
What one person finds works well, another may not.

I'd suggest that you get hold of both and use them on a client a week apart and see the difference for yourself. That way you will be able to draw your own conclusions.
Both are great products.

Thank you Matthew x

Latest posts

Back