Any Environ advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rep said nobody can sell online or you can be closed down from Environ but she will probably say anything to get me to take on the brand
The devil is in the detail here . You absolutely can sell online as we and thousands of other sites do just look them up ! The thing that you can’t do is put discounted prices online . Clients have to ring or fill in a form for a consultation first .Hope that helps to make an informed decision . Good luck x

The devil is in the detail here . You absolutely can sell online as we and thousands of other sites do just look them up ! The thing that you can’t do is put discounted prices online . Clients have to ring or fill in a form for a consultation first .Hope that helps to make an informed decision . Good luck x

Thank you x

Hi is there any reason you change from Environ? X

Hi Kerry,

A couple of reasons one was outlined by Passionate About Skin. Sadly Environ is going the retail way like many before them. I've been around a long time in the professional business and have used upwards of 10+ skincare brands over the last few decades so you can see patterns. Harvey Nichs is the first stop as it adds some prestige, just like Dermalogica went to Selfridges first and then pharmacy. You must remember Environ is a pharmacy brand in South Africa so the manufactuers/owners won't have any problem with the same model for their distributors.

The second reason is that we have had Eve Taylor alongside Environ for a while now and being 100% honest the results we are getting with their products are up there with Environ but without the strong activity of the Environ ingredients and so getting far less irritation and reactions to deal with. The price difference between the two is considerable for similar results and the retail products just cannot be kept on the shelf no matter how much extra we order :). Our clients will get a cleanser, aromatic serum and moisturiser for the same price they will pay for an Environ moisturiser and therefore can stick to a full Eve Taylor homecare regime without having to skip buying say their cleanser one month or their serum another and using some other product to fill the gap. Eve Taylor really is a fabulous brand and are definitely the fastest growing professional brand. Also all made and produced here at home which is a great bonus. I would definitely give them a call be fore you make any decision.

Good luck to you in all cases.

S x

Hi Kerry,

A couple of reasons one was outlined by Passionate About Skin. Sadly Environ is going the retail way like many before them. I've been around a long time in the professional business and have used upwards of 10+ skincare brands over the last few decades so you can see patterns. Harvey Nichs is the first stop as it adds some prestige, just like Dermalogica went to Selfridges first and then pharmacy. You must remember Environ is a pharmacy brand in South Africa so the manufactuers/owners won't have any problem with the same model for their distributors.

The second reason is that we have had Eve Taylor alongside Environ for a while now and being 100% honest the results we are getting with their products are up there with Environ but without the strong activity of the Environ ingredients and so getting far less irritation and reactions to deal with. The price difference between the two is considerable for similar results and the retail products just cannot be kept on the shelf no matter how much extra we order :). Our clients will get a cleanser, aromatic serum and moisturiser for the same price they will pay for an Environ moisturiser and therefore can stick to a full Eve Taylor homecare regime without having to skip buying say their cleanser one month or their serum another and using some other product to fill the gap. Eve Taylor really is a fabulous brand and are definitely the fastest growing professional brand. Also all made and produced here at home which is a great bonus. I would definitely give them a call be fore you make any decision.

Good luck to you in all cases.

S x
Thank you so much for the advice, will have a look at Eve Taylor

Kerry x

Latest posts

Back