Starting brand for new esthetician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiguest

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I’m starting to provide facials in the very near future but I’m stuck with which brand would be most suitable.
I’ve heard of many brands but I think clinicare and Eve Taylor seem to be the primary brands especially good for sole traders, with good overall results.

If anyone has any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated, my aim is for relaxation and results without a big outlay or overly expensive, as I will potentially only be doing a few a week as my main business will be hair related!

Thanks to anyone reading this or anyone that has any advice! Even if it’s about the brands I already have in mind ^^ xx

I am a sole trader and I use Payot Paris available from Alan Howard. They are the sole distributors for the UK. No minimum order for me and I buy as I need.

Good mark up on products and excellent profit on treatments. Their Christmas kits will probably be good for your hairdressing clients too. They are high end Spa and very well researched so maybe it is the right choice for you.

Take a look and perhaps try one of the small travel packs for starters. You must try all those you are considering so that you make the best choice for your business.

I am a sole trader and I use Payot Paris available from Alan Howard. They are the sole distributors for the UK. No minimum order for me and I buy as I need.

Good mark up on products and excellent profit on treatments. Their Christmas kits will probably be good for your hairdressing clients too. They are high end Spa and very well researched so maybe it is the right choice for you.

Take a look and perhaps try one of the small travel packs for starters. You must try all those you are considering so that you make the best choice for your business.
Thank you, I’ll have a look at payot!

I’ve been using Decleor since 1998, but with them ceasing trading at the end of this year, I have recently been exploring other ranges, and have found a fantastic new-ish range called Senteales.

It’s a Parisian plant-based and aromatherapy brand and was founded by Carole Franck and her family (who have been making plant based skincare since the 1970’s). I’ve been trailing the products for two weeks and have been really impressed!

There’s no minimum spend for the opening order, although you’d obviously need one of each professional product to carry out the treatments! The customer service has also been great. Certainly worth a look!

https://sentealesskincare.co.uk/

I’ve been using Decleor since 1998, but with them ceasing trading at the end of this year, I have recently been exploring other ranges, and have found a fantastic new-ish range called Senteales.

It’s a Parisian plant-based and aromatherapy brand and was founded by Carole Franck and her family (who have been making plant based skincare since the 1970’s). I’ve been trailing the products for two weeks and have been really impressed!

There’s no minimum spend for the opening order, although you’d obviously need one of each professional product to carry out the treatments! The customer service has also been great. Certainly worth a look!

https://sentealesskincare.co.uk/
Hi, I to have been using DECLEOR since 1998. Absolutely devastated with Loreal for discontinuing it. I’ve decided to go with Estime and sens totally organic plant-based lovely aroma. I shall take a look at what you are doing. Just thought I’d give anyone the heads up with what I’m going with.
Customer Service is brilliant again no minimum spend have bought the professional products to try and will be going full steam ahead in the new year. Once I’ve used all my DECLEOR stock. Good luck.

Hi, I to have been using DECLEOR since 1998. Absolutely devastated with Loreal for discontinuing it. I’ve decided to go with Estime and sens totally organic plant-based lovely aroma. I shall take a look at what you are doing. Just thought I’d give anyone the heads up with what I’m going with.
Customer Service is brilliant again no minimum spend have bought the professional products to try and will be going full steam ahead in the new year. Once I’ve used all my DECLEOR stock. Good luck.
I too was devastated, and it’s been quite stressful trying to find a suitable replacement! Glad you have also found a range you can fall in love with.

I go for my training with Senteales on Monday, and I’m really looking forwards to getting going with it!

Latest posts

Back