Any extension or wig makers that can give a girl some advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brenna Donahue

Reaction score
So about 2 years ago I had a vietmanese friend I made in hair school. Her sister owned a salon that specialized in extensions. So she put me on to beautiful thick natural virgin hair and they were stunning. Each time I bought a set they lasted for a year (could have been longer than that but wanted longer hair because they got shorter anytime I would move my extensions up) they were converted into itip extensions and I could wash and style them everyday like my own hair. so me and this girl had a falling out recently and can no longer get hair from her sister who gets it straight from the girls on the countryside of Vietnam. If anyone knows anything about the hair extensions industry they know how hard it is to get a genuine supplier (especially in the u.s and u.k) thats sells real unprocessed virgin double drawn hair. So I'm fed up with the hair available here in America and was doing research online so I can just start making my own extensions for me and clients. I stumbled accross a few online companies in Vietnam claiming to sell the hair in which I used to get and discribes above. The only thing is I can't find any reviews on the company on YouTube or any review boreds that aren't funded by them and people theyve sent hair to. Does anyone know if these companies are true to their word about their products? Has anyone who makes extensions or wigs use this company before or know of any legit vietmanese hair distributors?
These are the 2 main sites I found
www.hair68.com
www.vietmanese hair.com

Latest posts

Back