Any EzFlow geeks in Peterborough? (or near?)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisehartje

Reaction score
Hi!

are there any EzFlow geeks in Peterborough or very near by? thing is I cannot do my right hand in l & P for love nor money and wanted someone to do it for me! I have tried and tried but they look rubbish!

thanks!

where is peterbourogh? is it in hampshire?

Peterborough is in Cambridgeshire..

sorry, dont know uk layout very well. dont think youre anywhere near me. have you looked on geek map?

well the only ezflow tech i know up your way is Liz Massam... shes also a geek and is a fellow educator ... shes based in boston, lincs....its nt that far away...if my memorys rite....lol...... if you give her a call or ring the 0845 330 0840 ezflow number your distrubutor should beable to get you in touch with a more local ezflow tech

hth

Jess
xox

Shame I am not trained in Ezflow!
Would Creative training do ?
How about one hand Ezflow and the other Creative?

Nice to know other geeks live in Peterborough !:D

im near you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 mins or so i think!!!!!!!!

nailsbynikki said:
im near you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 mins or so i think!!!!!!!!

quick nik get converting!.,....lol

i wondered if you were nr hun

j xox

oooopsss! just read post properly!!! im not ez flow trained but have used their products before and love them!!!! wil that matter to you lou?????
if not how quick can i do the convo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sparklepink said:
well the only ezflow tech i know up your way is Liz Massam... shes also a geek and is a fellow educator ... shes based in boston, lincs....its nt that far away...if my memorys rite....lol...... if you give her a call or ring the 0845 330 0840 ezflow number your distrubutor should beable to get you in touch with a more local ezflow tech

hth

Jess
xox

thansk Jess - Liz taught me everythign I know! she is in Boston, which is a bit too far for me! thanks anyway!

Latest posts

Back