Any feedback re: ORLY products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandydee

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking at possibly stocking Orly & wanted any feedback from those that use the nail products. I was impressed with their stand at Prof. Beauty. :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Orly was my favourite nail brand until they started to be sold in high street shops. My retail sales stopped. I liked them because they applied well and lasted.

I swapped to CND vinylux to match my shellac colours and because they dry so quickly. That's just my preference though. Have fun choosing :)

Lovely polish and I particularly loved their rubberised cap. I just went down the OPI route first.

I love orly! There won't chip top coat was the first ever professional top coat I brought and I have loved it ever since!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

We have used Orly at work for 10+ years,colours are lovely,brushes are a perfect size,goes on lovely,and it lasts quite well,I agree its a shame they've gone to shops to retail,but we've stayed loyal,I have recently discovered Nina,from home,and I'd put it up with Orly,bottles are virtually identical,

I've only ever bought one orly product, and that was their colour changing topcoat in black. It did not do what it was meant to, I wrote to the company and was ignored.

Latest posts

Back