Any forums about reflexology and aromatherapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terracota

Reaction score
hello. do you now any forums that i would have a look concerning aromatherapy and reflexology (practitioners discusion?)

Hi Terracota, there is lots of info on the Internet but I'd love a forum like this one for those of us that want to discuss aromatherapy and reflexology. Maybe one day. I'll let you know if I find anything

Pauline x

This would be great,i offer reflexology and would love a forum on reflexology :)

There's a forum called massagenerd.com that I look at when I have time :) might interest you some.

Lindsey x

I'll check them out. Thanks everyone

Pauline x

There's a forum called massagenerd.com that I look at when I have time :) might interest you some.

Lindsey x

I know the massage nerd Ryan, he puts a lot of time into this and the industry in general.

Truthfully though I don't use the forum on there though as we do have a pro member only LMT forum in the US which is fab as it doesn't go off topic and is mainly medical massage.

To the OP there are a few certified reflexologists on here, myself included so was there anything in particular you had on your mind, same with Aromatherapy?

Jacqueline this sounds fab. I'll look into it. Thanks

Pauline x

I know the massage nerd Ryan, he puts a lot of time into this and the industry in general.

I really appreciate the time he puts in for one! :)

I don't really have time to go through the forum but have spent hours watching his videos. My lecturer thought all the ideas I was coming out with were my own but I told her what I'd been watching and got to put my favourite clips up on the projector screen along with a David Palmer video! :)

Half the class groaned but i love it lol

Oh David Palmer, my mentor has one of his original chairs, it's funny to look at as it looks ancient but it's not in the big scheme of things.

Oh David Palmer, my mentor has one of his original chairs, it's funny to look at as it looks ancient but it's not in the big scheme of things.

I can imagine, you have very interesting people in your life Jaqueline, I hope I can meet people with the same interests as me!

I think although I am in a class of holistic students ATM, they still see me as a bit of an odd ball for being so enthusiastic about the human being lol :p

I can imagine, you have very interesting people in your life Jaqueline, I hope I can meet people with the same interests as me!

I think although I am in a class of holistic students ATM, they still see me as a bit of an odd ball for being so enthusiastic about the human being lol :p

I loved my course Lindsey, although from Glasgow originally, I actually trained at a Uni in the USA and got right into it and bought all sorts of extra text books and read every single website I could find.

I went alone to the body worlds exhibit when it came to Tampa, it was too "yucky" for the rest of my class (none of whom passed the course - go figure) where the plastination of the cadavers just fascinated me and I bought all sort of books on the human body - anatomy, physiology, kinesology, pathology and drunk it all up oh and I have a great professional library now.:D

I do have the option to go to Miami on a course where you do a human dissection with cadavers donated for medical science but I haven't quite braved that yet.

I do meet a lot of interesting people as of course massage is really big over here more so than back home and yes there are some big wigs that I am lucky enough to meet a couple times a year or so.

Floirda has more LMT's than any other state and we are small compared to the likes of Texas.

So after all that waffle Lindsey I am just trying to say stick with the fascination of it all and to heck with everyone else! Knowledge is power!

Last edited:
I go on healthypages

Wow thank you! That all sounds amazing to me! I've been Google'ing this plastination of cavaders that you mentioned and it looks great. Really interesting!

I am just down from Glasgow, going to Glasgow tomorrow infact to do an Eve Taylor product knowledge course :D I'm really interested in the physiological and psychological effects that stress has on us and how I can help.

I could really waffle all day long but I'm having to steal the odd five minutes when my wee girl finds something entertaining :p

Your welcome Lindsey.

Latest posts

Back