Any ideas on what colours to mix together

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerlily08

Reaction score
hi everybody i was wondering if you could help me as i want to colour my hair like this iv had my hair done red at toni & guy a few months ago n have been using matrix zapppy red to keep it from lookin faded - i know that the colour at the back is loreal majirouge 6.66 but im unsure of what colors to mix for the pink at the front and how much developer to use etc please any help would be great as you can probably tell im not a professional but iv heard if you get the right measurements and have confidence nothing can go wrong so thanks so much .

20080915_124302_f06069b2.jpg

Hi,

If only colouring was so easy!
Unfortunately things can go wrong. The end result and correct products to use depend on various things such as the colour and texture of your hair.
I'd advise you to speak to a professional at the very least and maybe get your colour done by them first. They may be willing to tell you what products they use to get the result you want but they may not as they would be doing themselves out of the business and may not want to risk advising someone untrained to use professional products.

Sorry if this doesn't help

Edenic

Latest posts

Back