Any Le Chat experts, please help me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jubbee

Reaction score
Hi - I am hoping someone can help me and answer my question. I am newly qualified and wanting to start using the Le Chat Gel system but am slightly confused as to what I should or should not be buying. Basically I want to be able to offer gel nails to my clients on their natural nails but also want to be able to provide gel nails with nail enhancements. I have tried emailing Le Chat directly but they do not come back to me and I am in the UK so unable to speak to anyone here as product is not available. My concern is that the colour gels appear to be soak off - how do you remove the gel without soaking off the enhancement? They offer the powder gel system this seems to be best for natural looking enhancements or French - I am sure you can use their colour gels with this system but which ones? Maybe I can use their Nobility System but this perhaps looks like it is for natural nails only? Anyway as you can see I really am very confused and as I am just starting out any help would be very much appreciated - I do not want to spend lots of money to of only ordered incompatible products. :cry:
Thanks Jules

Firstly I'd recommend maybe looking for a different brand system, as you said you emailed them and they haven't replied, so sounds like you have pretty much zero product support.. So any problems you may encounter then your on your own.

But an answer to your question how do you remove gel from enhancements without soaking.. Not quite sure I understand what your asking, I'm assuming your wanting to know how to remove gel polish from soak of gel enhancements, then the answer is you have to file it off... Or you could use hard gel and then the gel polish would soak off without affecting the enhancement underneath.. Although I don't see why you would because you would file it off anyway when you do your rebalance/fill.

And powder gel, sounds like a misleading marketing term for there acrylic system.

Not sure if this answers your questions, but hoped this helped
X

Le Chat is distributed in the UK by Asu nails in Dublin. Email or give them a call, they are really helpful :)

You can buy it at any hair and beauty world wholesaler too

Asu are really helpful 😊

Latest posts

Back