Any male intimate waxing geeks in Cambridge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly_s

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We have a male client who comes regularly for intimate waxing who has just informed me he is moving to Cambridge and will be looking for another salon for his treatments.

I would like to be able to give him some recommendations so if you offer this service please let me know (and if you use perron rigot even better!)

Thanks!

If you check out the attached link - its the find a therapist section for Axiom trained therapists and as they were trained with PR waxes they may be using these.
Hth Jack

Welcome - Male Waxing Training

Hello

I came across this thread when searching for myself on Google!

I'm in Cambridge area; www.waxpert.co.uk

xx

Sorry to resurect an old thread but as this is at the top of a Google search I thought I would just say.....

I'm a male therapist in the Cambridge area

www.backsackandcrack.co.uk

Tom

Hi Guys,

We have a male client who comes regularly for intimate waxing who has just informed me he is moving to Cambridge and will be looking for another salon for his treatments.

I would like to be able to give him some recommendations so if you offer this service please let me know (and if you use perron rigot even better!)

Thanks!

Hello, I have 15 years experience specializing in waxing for men using the Sugaring method, I have locations in Cambridge and also do home visits..........Spruced waxing for men.........many thanks

Latest posts

Back