Any Nail Geeks in Bicester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley Clarke

Reaction score
Hi

I recently moved to bicester and was wondering if there are any nail geeks nearby. I would like to work in a nail bar or rent a place in a hairdressing salon. I wondered if anyone knew of any places nearby or anyone who does mobile and what the demand for nail extensions.

Thanks

Shelley

Hi

I live in Banbury, which is pretty close by. I am renting a room above a hair salon. I am looking to share the room. The rent is £200 per month. Business is incredibly slow though. Didn't have any customers at all last week.

Hi Shelley!

I used to live in Bicester - Ambroseden to be exact. It's a great place and I miss it loads!!

Jenny from The Hand Sanctuary lives in Launton near Bicester, but she's not on here as much as she had a baby late last year - why don't you PM her?

Hi Sara

Thanks for that will do.

Shelley

Hi - i'm Jo

I have been doing nails for 10yrs of which the last 6 have been around Bicester. Rented space in a hairdresser's but they didn't particularly like the smell (even though they deal with perm lotion!) decided to move the business home when the shop changed hands, business is steady but not particulary Bicester based, a lot of clients do not live locally but travel from all over, the furthest client i have comes from Hungerford!, also MKeynes, HWycombe etc.

Latest posts

Back