Any nail techs in Las Vegas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beki89uk

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm on honeymoon in las Vegas after getting married at the little white chapel! Wondered if anyone does nails in Vegas? I've got gel extensions with shellac on top, just want them backfilling with another colour, thank you x

Hi,

I'm on honeymoon in las Vegas after getting married at the little white chapel! Wondered if anyone does nails in Vegas? I've got gel extensions with shellac on top, just want them backfilling with another colour, thank you x

Most of the hotels in Vegas have a nail tech.

hi, might be best to get your nail treatment before you go as the prices in vegas are so expensive i paid $85 for a spray tan plus a $20 tip!, i had two ladies who were mobile to do my hair and makeup 30 minutes at a cost of $165 again plus tip the tips are around 15% to 20% of the cost of the service. whatever you decide to do have a wonderfull time and congratulations xxxxxx

Thanks everyone! I'm already in Vegas on a 2 week holiday/wedding and got them done before I went but really need them backfilling! My nails have grown so fast in the Vegas heat! Xx

Latest posts

Back