Any new ideas for nail displays?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

besthands

Reaction score
I've done the rounds all painted up with the different colors, i've done the nails on a stick. I'm just looking for something new, classy, nice looking way to display colored nails and gel colors.I know the geeks are always up with the best stuff! :)

A friend of mine had an idea, not one I've used because its not really me. Those foam squares used in flower arranging, decorating it with pretty artificial flowers and sticking the pops in that :)

I used to have painted tips in a frame with the names printed below.

Of course it took a while to arrange the names and get the spaces right before printing those onto cream card, then sticking each nail on with blutack. It was placed on the wall by the nail desk, but was easy to get down and show clients! We found the colour pops broke easily and the clients really loved it!

I like to display my nail art by filling a clear glass candle holder or shallow wine glass with pretty marbles or the decorative glass rocks and then sticking the nail pops in that... that way I can easily change them .. maybe even have one display that is themed .. such as new nail art .. or fall nail art .. my most recent display is a bronzed mercury glass candle holder with clearish yellow acorns I found in the Target 2.00$ bin ...I put all my nail pop displays for new fall colors in that ,,My clients loved that idea.

my husband is busy making me a board to put all my colour wheel pops on, i will be able to drill a hole in the middle of the wheels and hook on the board to display but will be able to take off for clients to look at!! i cant wait xx

Latest posts

Back