Any one know where you can buy a good LED lamp reasonably priced

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful_Beauty

Reaction score
I am looking for a led lamp to cure Orly FX and would be greatful for any information thank you

Why LED not UV?

Good question :confused: I have been using a uv with my Gelish but feel a little unsure about changing bulbs ie how often how do change the bulbs, how do you know they require changing, if I felt more confident with my uv I would stick with it

I have just ordered the orly kit which includes the lamp, it seems loads cheaper doing it that way? Led lamps seem very expensive,

Good question :confused: I have been using a uv with my Gelish but feel a little unsure about changing bulbs ie how often how do change the bulbs, how do you know they require changing, if I felt more confident with my uv I would stick with it

Not sure how to answer this... as the majority of us use UV I think. Maybe start a separate thread about the longevity of UV bulbs, find out how long they last, keep a record of your usage, or just change them regularly.

I would imagine you would know if / when your bulbs needed changing, you would start getting curing problems I would imagine.

Latest posts

Back