Any small salons have Elemis as their skin care range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
I have a rep coming to see me next week. I personally love Elemis and would love to have the range in the salon, but I'm worried the rep will come out, do the hard sell and drop the humungous opening order.

Does anyone have experience of Elemis as a company? And their opening prefers etc?

Mangy thanks x

:)

Hi there - I'm a new salon (2 rooms, 3 nail desks) and opened 6 weeks ago with Elemis and Environ. I have the Environ machine so didn't take the Elemis one. I took their starter package for stock and went on the training for facial treatments (not body). We're not doing a lot of retail at the moment (only with the Environ) but the facials are going ok. I expect the retail side to pick up heading towards Xmas.

If you have a budget in mind, just let the rep know and stick to it. I didn't particularly find mine tried to hard sell, but I said from the get go that I didn't want the machine (which would have put the opening order up massively).

HTH

Debbs x

I had my meeting today. It went well. I'd love to take it on. Big decisions to make now!!

:)

A couple of salons in Plymouth have taken it on that's not a million miles away from you could always ask Jem how's it going etc from a background helpful angle instead of nosing etc hth I love love elemis and am trained wouldn't look back now x x

Latest posts

Back