Any tips before signing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Hellielou. Price hike so that when Groupon work out a 50-70% discount you are still in profit or at least breaking even xx

My deal goes live on sunday. I've sold about 20 to existing clients. I'm getting nervous about it now :-/

From our experience when we did it I would advise not to touch groupon with a barge pole!

Just our own experience. Vast majority were people wanting cheap treatments before a night out or event.......and they were the most demanding and in some cases rude clients we have ever dealt with

i have looked into many and varied options and am going to give mysalondeals.co.uk a go because they are dedicated to hair and beauty and dont take massive percentages and best of all you receive money when vouchers or products are sold and not when you redeem vouchers etc.
it seems to be a relatively new site who email offers out weekly and from what I understand (forgive me if I have misunderstood, believe me i will let you know if i have!) it only costs about £2 a week for weekly deals only down side you have to pay upfront.

Latest posts

Back