Any upcoming new treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnaoto

Reaction score
Just wondering girls is there any new treatments you's are thinking of doing that you's think will be popular? Looking for something new to do just not sure what :( xxx

What do u do at the moment?
As soon as i qualifed in shellac nails the custom is comin out my ears!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, I'm trained in shellac , threading, semi perm lashes, HD brows, lvl, shrinking violet wraps, crystal toes, microdermabrasion, facials, waxing, tans, I know it's a good bit but looking for something new again :( x

Wow yes youve literally covered everything haha.
You could go down the root of ear peircing or botox.
Botox is a long course though dont think i could do it.
Ive heard great reports about minx pedicures and twinkle toes also but supposed these will be very similar to what you already do!
Hope 2 see some more comments im itching 4 a change myself hope someone has some other ideas.... x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I done the minx toes already and I have a doctor in at the min once a month doing Botox lol, I didn't know you could do a course on it tho do you know how long it's for etc? I'm hoping the same myself that A few people throw there ideas out of new treatments, I get bored after a couple of months love when you start doing a new treatment it's so exciting :) x

Latest posts

Back