Any Waxperts waxers in Brum, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maria harrison

Parlour Queen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been having intimate waxes for years and have had lots of various problems.
However, I myself, have recently trained with Waxperts as I had read such rave reviews - I absolutely loved it!! Unfortunately as most of the training centres are miles from Brum, I can't seem to find anywhere near to me who offers it. They don't have a salon finder on their website either! :(

Hi Maria

I saw the title of your post and was just about to recommend you!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I then realised it was you posting! Hope you have some luck.

Hope you are keeping well - I had a birthday card for you but missed you when you had to cancel last minute. Have you managed to rebook?

[emoji171][emoji171]

Hi Maria

I saw the title of your post and was just about to recommend you!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I then realised it was you posting! Hope you have some luck.

Hope you are keeping well - I had a birthday card for you but missed you when you had to cancel last minute. Have you managed to rebook?

[emoji171][emoji171]

Hey Hun,

I'm great thanks - and thank you for my card, that's so lovely :)

I was so annoyed that I had to cancel so last minute. It's was my sister of all people who let me down 15 minutes before I was meant to pick her up - I could have killed her!! Anyway, I've rebooked for August.

I'm having no luck finding any Waxperters near me :(
On the up side, at least this hopefully means that I'll be making a killing on waxing in my area!! :) :)

I hope everything is good with you xx

Latest posts

Back