Anymore geeks have same birthday??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raw-beauty

Reaction score
This Sunday is me and Andrelax's birthday, we discovered we were born on the same day, same month and same year. Our birthday is 3rd Sept 1982, anyone else or anyone has same birthdays here as we do???:lol:

No but my birthday is on tuesday! Only the best people were born in september! :lol:

:) mines friday(tomorrow) and i agree with that the best people were born in september.my god daughter was born on my 21st birthday (7 years ago) so we share the same birthday but years apart!

Only the best people were born in september! :lol:

Yes, yes, very very true, we are the best!!! I'm going to tell my hubby tonite, haha:green: just to remind him:!:

my god daughter was born on my 21st birthday (7 years ago) so we share the same birthday but years apart!

wow, what a nice 21st birthday present!!! happy birthday tomorrow, hunny, xx:hug:

i agree the best people are born in sept my bday is next thurs (7th)

No but my birthday is on tuesday! Only the best people were born in september! :lol:

I totally agree! My birthday is in September too lol! :green:

You are not ancient! You are just more life experienced!

Ha ha, flattery will get you everywhere.

Anyway what are peeps doing for their birthday's this year? I am being boring and just going out with friends and partners for a meal.

For my birthday this year i have booked the day off work and am having lunch with my grandparents and my mum. I picked Jimmy Chungs because i have been doing weight watchers and really cant wait to stuff my face! With my friends we are going on a Country pub tour!!

my brithday is october 10th - i discovered i have the same bday as rachel1980 - does she still geek by the way?

mine is tomorrow ' happy birthday too meeeeeeeeeeee happy birthday toooooooooo meeeeeeeeeee' and big miss nails too happy birthday hun xxxx

Here, here lol Mine's on the 8th Spetember so next Friday!!!!:):) Going away for the week as its our holiday!! Coming back the day after birthday so can't really celebrate as travelling with a hangover won't be good!!:irked:

I have the same birthday as Valencian Nails (Sandi).

What's this? A born in september mutual appreciation thread????

I was born 15th August and only the best are born in August !!

What's this? A born in september mutual appreciation thread????

I was born 15th August and only the best are born in August !!

No no, May is the best month for a birthday - Sass and I are both May babies LOL.

Latest posts

Back