Anyone do lash lift on themselves?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
Just wondered really, not many offer it near me. So was thinking of doing my own. Has anyone done this successfully? X

I haven't but wouldn't like to try lol would be so fiddly lol where are you based x

Yes all the time. I even do both eyes at the same time now too! Once the shield is on (that's the fiddly but) it's actually very easy. I open my eyes to put the solution on. Sometimes I keep them open. No stinging. It's the best lift I've ever done on me as I can get right to the bottom of the lash [emoji23]

I'm in Norfolk. That's what was concerning me having my eyes open lol. Do you put the shield on with an eye closed? I'm going to try Sunday x

I do my own all the time...you can keep your eye slightly open while positioning the shield. Once you've mastered that part lifting the lashes onto the shield and applying solution is easy!!

I haven't done my own but I made a little video and talked my husband through it, he did a great job. I was terrified at first though

I don't mine this week, was suprisingly easy. Even managed to keep my eyes open. X

I have done my own. The hardest part is gluing your lashes back straight! This is my second time doing it and it is fairly easy and luckily I have not got any product in my eye so far!!

I have never done it and won't be trying it soon. I know a friend who did so, but she does this for a long time so it is easy for her. I advise you to not do it on your own, as the glue can be harmful to the eyes. Try going to a saloon first. I know you mentioned that there are not many who offer this kind of services near you but I think it is worth going the distance if this is something you really want. After a few sessions, you can ask the beautician for some advice and you can try it on your own. Good luck!

I'm in Norfolk. That's what was concerning me having my eyes open lol. Do you put the shield on with an eye closed? I'm going to try Sunday x
Open so I can see! Make sure you cut the shield to size otherwise it won't stick as your eye is open.

Thank you, I've successfully done it ☺ was much easier than I thought x

Latest posts

Back