Anyone else had problems with Ink London ILac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only use ilac and I haven't had any problems with them at all, but I do strictly follow their instructions, I normally get min 2-3 weeks chip free, it usually grows out first, so I have to change it.

Er... Can i join the party and get the link too pls [emoji8]xx

Can I have the link too please :p xx

Can I have the link too please?

Could I please jump on the band wagon and have the link as well please? X

Could I have the link too plz [emoji4]

Anyone wanting the link, please contact SarahMack directly by way of private message.

Thanks.

Can I have the link too please I've sent a request and wondered why they haven't accepted lol x

Layla90 they are getting rid of inactive members and then accepting new ones. I was added about 5 weeks ago by someone but still not been accepted it's doing my head in tbh!! Just have to wait I suppose X

Oh I haven't heard anything from them myself, maybe I can try again in a few weeks, I hope you have some luck being added to it though :) x

I've also been waiting several weeks. Is it run by any of the ink London team? Does anyone know?

I've also been waiting several weeks. Is it run by any of the ink London team? Does anyone know?
I'm not sure to be honest, and you have to be friends with someone already in the group to be added. As its a closed group I didn't think there was a group at all as it doesn't come up in searches so I started my own group for everyone to ask questions, swap colours etc but there's not many members! haha then I realised there was a closed group, must be where all the ink London people are! X

I am in now, the group is run by a lady called Joanna macintyre. You have to send a copy qualifications/certificates.
Really good group. Xx

I am in the group too, liking it so far love seeing the colours and opinions of the products

Could I be cheeky and ask one of you lovelies to add me to the fb group please? [emoji85] I'm wanting to make an order ASAP but just would like to see the colours on, and coverage etc before deciding which to get first [emoji1][emoji140] xxx ps I'm on Facebook as Maryann Morrison [emoji8]

Hello everyone!

I saw this thread and brought it to the attention of Angie Gunter who is the Head of Education for INK. She isn't a member on here but asked me to let you know that if anyone is having any problems whatsover with INK application (whatever INK product you're using), please feel free to email her directly at [email protected] and she will go through the issues with you step by step individually to help you find a solution. :):)

Pretty please can someone add me to it xxx

I could try :) pm me your Facebook name :) x

That would be great thanks. I've sent you a pm ☺ x

Latest posts

Back